The New Recommended Technology for Colorectal Cancer Screening
Benefits of using Hemosure® FIT:
- Immunochemical test that is replacing the Guaiac-based test as the Recommended Test
- No Dietary or Medication Restrictions
- Greatly Enhances Patient Compliance.
- Offers the correct level of Specificity & Sensitivity for accurate reading.
- Specific to Human Hemoglobin, reduces false positives.
- Provides Rapid Diagnosis; simple, clear, easy to read test results in 5 min.
- Easy to use at patient convenience.
- Offers Superior Analytical Performance.
- Experienced Implementation Team
- Hemosure is here to help each step of the process. From evaluation to implementation our inside and outside sales professionals are available to answer questions and provide you the tools you need. We will also send in a team to help train your staff and/or provide and in-service.
- iFOBT is the least invasive of the various screening tests available for colorectal cancer
- Stool collection for iFOBT is easy for the patient and it can be done in the privacy of their own home
- There is no preparation involved with iFOBT as there is with gFOBT, sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy
- iFOBT is significantly less expensive than sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy
- iFOBT has no health dangers associated with it. Although uncommon, sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy can perforate the lining of the colon. Scope testing also requires the patient to be sedated which can also cause complications
Get Started Today!
Immunochemical FOB (FIT) technology is rapidly becoming the method of choice for Colorectal Cancer Screening.
In comparison with Guaiac-based testing, Hemosure® has a higher specificity due to its unique combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies that are specific to human hemoglobin, unlike Guaiac-based tests, that also detect peroxidase activity from animal blood and other food. Therefore, traditional abstinence of food and drug by patients is no longer necessary. Doctors will find that patient compliance is greatly enhanced.
By reducing the number of false positive results over the conventional guaiac method, Hemosure® becomes a more valuable and cost-effective aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal bleeding disorders and colorectal cancer screening.
Reasons iFOBt can help increase the number of people who participate in CRC Screening: